How Is Our Summer Market in North Atlanta Doing?


What is happening in our North Atlanta real estate market? Let’s take a look at three key factors.

What is going on in the market? For one thing, interest rates are on the rise and are now sitting at
between 4.5% to 4.8%. Yet, historically speaking, these rates are still very low. When I started working
in real estate back in 1985, my first deal had an interest rate of 14.75%. 

Additionally, inventory is still low and prices remain high, as well. Those who are thinking of selling 
should know that now is a great time to do so. To see my full message, watch this short video.

If you have any other questions or would like more information, feel free to give me a call or send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

No comments :

Post a Comment